The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the Amazon Australia Getting Started Incentive.
1. Participation is open to prospective sellers based in Australia and New Zealand that:
a. are current customers of an approved developer that has been invited by Amazon to participate in this incentive (“Participating Developer”);
b. do not have an existing Amazon.com.au (“Amazon AU”) selling account;
c. have not had an Amazon AU selling account (whether active or dormant) since 15 April 2021; and
d. are seeking to register for the Amazon AU store on the Professional selling plan.
2. The incentive commences at 09.00 AEST on 25 October 2021 and closes at 23.59 AEDT on 17 December 2021 (“Incentive Period”), or until the total number of incentive packages have been claimed, whichever is earlier. Referral forms received after the Incentive Period will not be accepted.
3. To participate in the incentive, you must, during the Incentive Period:
a. be referred by a Participating Developer;
b. visit the link shared by the Participating Developer; and
c. complete and submit the email referral form.
Once your referral form has been verified, an Amazon Australia Account Manager will contact you within 2 weeks to help you register as a Professional seller on Amazon.com.au via the Participating Developer during the Incentive Period. Please do not register prior to this time.
4. Incentive package consists of:
a. Reimbursement of the Professional monthly subscription fee Amazon.com.au for the first three (3) months after registration (up to AUD149.85). Please note that:
i. you will receive a reimbursement to your selling account at the end of the three-month period;
ii. you must remain on the Professional selling plan for the duration of the three-month period to be eligible for the reimbursement (e.g. you are not eligible for the reimbursement if you downgrade to an Individual plan or terminate your selling account during the three-month period as no partial reimbursements can be issued);
iii. the Professional monthly subscription fee is only incurred after the first month where you have listed a buyable product so we recommend that you list products to get the full benefit of this reimbursement; and
iv. the reimbursement does not extend to any component of the Professional monthly subscription fee that is imposed by another Amazon store (e.g. in instances where you list products on stores like Amazon.com during the three-month period);
b. Dedicated account management support during onboarding, which includes a kick-off call and account optimisation support;
c. Sponsored Ads AUD50 Promotional Clicks;
d. Eligibility to participate in the Fulfilment by Amazon New Selection program, where you can access free monthly storage and removals for eligible new-to-FBA parent ASINs for a limited time; and
e. Access to exclusive materials including email content and an educational webinar.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, components (c) and (d) listed above are existing offers that are not exclusive to this incentive:
a. Terms and conditions for the Sponsored Ads AUD50 Promotional Clicks component are available here.
b. Terms and conditions for the FBA New Selection component are available here.
6. There are a maximum of 200 incentive packages available. Limit applies of one (1) incentive package per eligible seller.
7. Incentive packages are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
8. Registration as a seller on Amazon.com.au is subject to the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (“BSA”). You are responsible for ensuring compliance with the BSA and applicable Amazon policies.
9. You will remain liable for all other fees not covered by this incentive, including referral fees and Fulfilment by Amazon fees, as applicable.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
11. Subject to clause 10, and to the extent permitted by law, Amazon assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any participant as a result of the participating in the incentive, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence, fraud or wilful misconduct of Amazon.
12. Amazon may modify, suspend or terminate the incentive.
13. Amazon reserves the right to request verification of identity, selling account status, business address and any other information from participants relevant to participation in this incentive. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this incentive or otherwise preventing the conduct of the incentive as intended by Amazon. In the event of such problems or conduct, then Amazon may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the incentive.
14. Participation will be deemed accepted at the time of transmission if all mandatory fields within the referral form are completed. Any dispute relating to whether referral forms have been received or not will be reasonably determined by Amazon.
16. The Promoter is Amazon Commercial Services Pty Limited (ABN 30 616 935 623) of Level 37, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.