The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the FBA New Selection Program (the “Program”).
1. The Program started on 31 August, 2020.
2. Only Professional sellers are eligible for the Program. Your participation in the Program is subject to Amazon’s approval.
3. “Eligible ASIN” means one of the ASINs that you create for FBA after you are enrolled in the Program that is:
a. A parent ASIN new to FBA;
b. Not a Media, used or renewed item;
c. Standard-size or oversize; and
d. Received at an Amazon fulfillment center on or after April 1, 2021.
4. Oversize eligibility for the FBA New Selection program excludes:
a. ASINs that exceed 270 cm on the longest side; or
b. ASINs that exceed 419 cm on the longest side + 2x height + 2x width; or
c. ASINs that exceed a shipping weight of 69 kg.
5. Eligible ASINs exclude:
a. New child ASINs created under a parent ASIN that already exists on FBA;
b. New ASINs created by “bundling” the same or different existing FBA ASINs; and
c. Media, renewed and used items.
6. Seller must be enrolled in the Program before an ASIN’s first inventory-received date at an Amazon fulfilment centre for the ASIN to qualify for monthly storage and removal fee waivers.
7. For each Eligible standard-size and oversize parent ASIN, FBA will waive monthly storage fees for the first 30 units received at Amazon fulfilment centres for up to 90 days after the first inventory-received date. Sellers can remove of any of those first 30 units within 180 days after the first inventory-received date, with no FBA removal fees.
8. For each Eligible Apparel and Shoe parent ASIN, FBA will waive monthly storage fees for the first 100 units received at Amazon fulfilment centres, for up to 120 days after the first inventory-received date. Sellers can remove of any of those first 100 units within 180 days after the first inventory-received date, with no FBA removal fees.
9. A parent ASIN and variations of it (child ASINs) are considered one ASIN for determining the first 30 units of each eligible ASIN.
10. Amazon may change or cancel the Program at any time by giving you 30 days' prior written notice.