Last Updated: May 9th, 2023
We firmly believe in the value and importance of an environment where all Amazon Selling Partners community members feel welcome and safe. This Code of Conduct explains what type of behavior we expect from all attendees interacting at the Amazon Australia Seller Summit 2023, whether in-person or webcast, and across blogs, online forums, and social media (the “Event”). A key purpose of the Event and community engagement across social media forums is to foster and encourage technical and professional education and encourage community discussion. We will not tolerate behavior that runs counter to this Code of Conduct.Behaviour
• You will behave in a way that facilitates a safe and supportive environment for all Event participants (including Amazon employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers).
• You will not engage in disruptive speech or behaviour or otherwise interfere with the Event other individuals’ participation in the Event.
• You will not interfere with the operation of the Event.
• You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behaviour, including but not limited to relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
• You will comply with the instructions of any Event staff and blog, online forum, and social media platform moderators.
• You will comply with all applicable laws and any Event-specific requirements (including all health and safety requirements).Scope
We expect all Event participants (including Amazon employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. Amazon employees participating in the Event must continue to abide by all company policies at all times.Non-compliance
Breaches of this Code of Conduct may result in disqualification from participating or attending future Amazon
Seller events and interacting across blogs, online forums, and social media channels. Additionally, if you breach this Code of Conduct while attending or participating in the Event, we may require you to leave the Event. Contact Us
If you witness or are subjected to inappropriate behavior at the Event, or on a blog, discussion forum, or social media platform, please promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult our Privacy Notice
for details about the types of information we gather.